In honor of Ramadan and the commitment to doing charitable works, we’re hosting a food pantry drive at our Urgent Care location. We hope you can take a moment to shop (either a store or your own pantry) and donate.
Please consider donating:
- Pasta and pasta sauces, preferably “garden chunky” varieties
- Canned vegetables, low sodium
- Canned soups and stews, low sodium
- Canned fruit in natural juice or water
- Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juice
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna, salmon and other fish
- Spices, dressings and oils
Our struggling neighbor families would also be grateful for:
- Laundry soap
- Diapers and wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper and tissue
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Shampoo and body soap
Show your children that taking care of the less fortunate in your community is important and fulfilling. Please drop your donation at Alzein Pediatrics Urgent Care at 5106 Museum Drive in Oak Lawn, at 51st Avenue and 95th Street.
Thank you so much for your help!