Patient families loved our first Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic so much that we’ve added another one!
Your children over the age of 2 can get vaccinated at our quick, convenient Drive-Thru Flu Shot Event:
Saturday October 17 from 9 am to 1 pm
By appointment only!
To attend our Drive-Thru Flu Shot Event:
- As soon as possible, make an appointment in your Patient Portal (click here) or call us at 708-424-7600
- Complete the screening by clicking here
- On October 17th, arrive at our Evergreen Park location, 2850 W 95th Street, for your appointment time
- Turn into Francisco and proceed to the second (middle) entrance of the West Parking Lot
- Follow the signs to Station 1 and make sure that everyone in your car over the age of two is wearing a mask
- Check in, give consent for your child to receive the flu shot and have temperatures taken
- Proceed to Station 2
- Receive screening and review consent
- Proceed to Station 3
- Our medical staff will vaccinate your child against the flu
- Proceed to Station 4
- Wait approximately 5 minutes to ensure your child does not experience an adverse reaction
- You’re on your way, protected from the flu in minutes!
If your child received a vaccination last season, they are not protected against the flu this year. The viruses that cause the flu change every year so a new vaccination, formulated for the viruses experts predict will be most likely in that particular year, is required each fall.
It is possible to have both the flu and COVID-19 at the same time, seriously impacting symptoms, testing, diagnosis, treatment, complications, recovery and long-term health. The CDC is urging everyone who is medically able, including children over the age of 6 months, to get the flu vaccine.
Click here to read a CDC statement about the flu vaccine.
You can also make a personal appointment to get your child vaccinated. Please visit your Patient Portal (click here) or call 708-424-7600 to schedule.
Questions about the flu, the flu shot or COVID-19? Call 708-424-7600. We are always happy to help!