Pediatric Patient Care
From the day your child is born until their 26th birthday, Alzein Pediatrics will be there to provide everything from well-child checkups to expert medical care for any illnesses that may come up. We’ll handle it all, from immunizations to chronic conditions. With our team of pediatricians and professional staff members, you and your child will always be in good hands.
Types of Visits
- Free Expectant Parent Consultations
- Surgical and Pre-Op Clearance Exams
- Well Child Exams and Care
- Baby Basics Classes
- Breastfeeding Support
- Same-Day Visits
- Urgent Illness or Injury Visits
- Urgent Care
- Late Hour and Weekend Appointments
- School read more here and Sports read more here Physicals
- Inpatient, in-hospital care
- Allergy Testing (percut noninvasive), Treatment and Desensitization
- Pediatric Cardiology Evaluation and Treatment
- In-office EKG and Echocardiogram
- Cardiology Clearance for Sports Eligibility
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Spirometry and Asthma Testing, Diagnosis, Action Plans, Control, and Treatment
- Ear Piercing
- Wart Removal
- Lead Screenings
- School and Sports Physicals
- Weight Management
Diagnosis Of/Help Managing
- ADD/ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment
- Behavioral Problems
- Developmental Delays
- Feeding Difficulties
Alzein Pediatrics advises that all children receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC.
Vaccines are one of the safest and most effective methods to prevent diseases, infections and health complications in children and young adults.
Read more about the HPV Vaccine here.
Alzein Pediatrics complies with the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- Regular Vaccine Schedule For Children 0-18 Years
- Catch-Up Vaccine Schedule For Children 0-18 Years Who Have Missed or Delayed Regular Vaccines
Here’s some more extremely helpful information about recommended childhood vaccines and the diseases they help prevent.
If you have concerns about vaccinations, you can read “Vaccine Safety: The Facts”
Questions about specific childhood vaccines? Check out the CDC’s Vaccine Information Sheets.